◎ Instructions and Directions
● Keep away from direct daylight and high temperature when using and keeping.
● Do not dry in the sun to prevent the mat from a change in shape caused by heat even when it is soaking wet.
● Take extra care not to scrape the delicate surface with a nail scratch, heel strike, or something rough.
● It is possible only occasionally that insensible air bubbles and subtle distortion been made in the process of production could be seen.
We always carry out the highest quality control. Thank you for your understanding.
◎ Care for Special Fabrics
● After everyday use, just wipe off the sweat and dust with sanitizing wipe or wet cotton.
● To dry the mat, we think it is best that stand the mat in a loose roll on the ground for a while.
● The material is not water-proof. Leaving the mat wet may cause stains and odor either from sweat or hard rain.
So please wipe them out and dry them as soon as possible.
◎ Tips to Last Longer
● When keeping in your house or studio, roll the mat in the contrasting situation every two or three weeks to prevent it from
falling into a rounding habit.
● To take advantage of the reversible feature, we recommend you turn the mat inside out and on its head each time.
● Ideally, You roll the mat tight only when you travel around with that. Storage in ill-ventilated often sets up the deterioration and the